the Fitbit mobile app
Get your interval training schemes on your wrist with Sequences! This handy tool ($2.49) lets you create any schedule for your workouts and runs them on your watch.
Perfect examples are Tabata Timers, HIIT (High-intensity interval training), WOD (Crossfit workout of the day), 7 minute workout, Fartlek training, Run / Walk / Sprint training,...
You can create Sequences based on time, distance, steps, calories, or manual.
- Share your sequences and see / use what others are creating
- Repeat sequences
- Add warm-up / cooldown to repeated sequence
- Leave screen on during a sequence
- Vibrations between each item
- Save your workout as a Fitbit Exercise / Activity
- Tap screen to toggle stats
This app can be used for any kind of sequence, for example: you can add a route description in here (nodes, knooppunten,...)
If you like this, please make sure to check out my other apps & clocks: http://vaw.be/watch
Icon design by http://reno.watch