Heart Rate Pacing is a technique used to stay within ones energy reserves. The anaerobic threshold (AT) is the heart rate at which aerobic energy surges. The threshold is often around about 60% of a ones maximum heart rate, though each person is different and an individual's threshold may vary from day to day or within a day.
(Note: Maximum heart rate is 220 minus ones age. For a 50 year old, 60% of maximum heart rate is (220 - 50) x 0.6 = 102 bpm.)
* Changes colour to indicate:
- Resting - (REST) Lavender
- Recovery (RECOVER) - Green (RHR + 10%)
- Exertion (EXERT) - Orange (RHR + 20%)
- Anaerobic Threshold (AT) - Red ((220-50)x0.6)
* Set an alert based on:
- reaching Anaerobic Threshold Zone, or
- custom set Maximum Heart Rate.
* Set the Anaerobic Threshold Tolerance from 0.6 (default) to 0.5 if desired.
* Set a custom interval between alerts (15 secs default).
* Displays 12/24 hour clock based on user settings in Fitbit profile.