Cost - $1.99 + local taxes. Also available in bundles: http://tiny.cc/ywaj6y
All my clocks: http://bit.ly/2QUjXu9
A compass app with time, date, battery level, current location and weather, latitude and longitude with sunrise and sunset times.
Some have an internal GPS, but others rely on Connected GPS to obtain the compass reading, so please ensure your app is location enabled and synced to your device.
- This does 𝐧𝐨𝐭 have the same functionality as a mobile phone app. Mobile phone apps use the magnetometer installed in smartphones to immediately display a reading. Fitbit devices do not have this, and therefore need to use other sensors to get a compass reading, so that takes a lot more time to happen.
- The internal GPS connection may take 3-5 minutes to establish once 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠. The reading tells you which direction you are heading. Therefore if you're attempting to test it by briefly going outside and standing still, or by walking only a couple of steps, you will 𝐧𝐨𝐭 get a reading because it won't be able to determine where you are going. You need to be actually going somewhere to get a reading.
- Manually exit when not in use to save battery.
See here: https://www.bvdesigns.info/compass
- Date format, 12/24 hr, colour configurable.
- Toggle to connected if internal GPS not working.
- Weather - OpenWeatherMap. Choice of frequency. C/F in settings.
- AOD for supported devices (uses battery)
- Language support for dates.
Icon - flaticon.com
Bearing (Versas) - https://www.movable-type.co.uk/scripts/latlong.html