This free app allows Australian Fitbit users in Melbourne (and Victoria) to find a public transport at the nearest stops based on GPS location.
How to use the app:
1. Start Melbourne Bus
2. Select the nearest stop based on your GPS location. (Page 1)
3. View all the real-time schedules for that stop (Page 2)
4. Get on the public transport!
- It is possible to backtrack to the first page to select another stop by scrolling the screen using horizontal swipe.
- To force a reload of stops, press the up button on the watch.
* Tested extensively on bus service. Works on tram and train service as well but your results may vary.
* Requires both internet connection and GPS location on the mobile Fitbit app.
This app is not officially affiliated with Public Transport Victoria but is powered by PTV Timetable API.
Icons made by Freepik from "https://www.flaticon.com/" is licensed by Creative Commons BY 3.0