Notice: The Full Battery app is free in the Fitbit store. However, you will be required to make a payment in the web application to be able to use it.
- Check your fitbit battery status right from your phone. Also, get an email notification when your fitbit reaches 50%, 75% or 100%.
- Get access to your fitbit charging and notifications stats on the cloud. You can also check your fitbit battery status from the web application in case you don't have your phone at hand.
- Alexa and Google Assistant integration.
- OAuth integration to log in using your Google or Microsoft account.
- Some charging stats can be viewed from your fitbit device. Charging stats will be stored locally in your watch only if you have charged it for at least 10 minutes.
Please, be aware that in order for this app to sync, send notifications and record charging data, you have to keep it open while charging your fitbit (the screen has to remain on). Also, you have to enable the Cloud integration feature to store your fitbit charging data in the cloud.
Check this out:
To finish your registration, go to: https://fullbattery.rjberru.com. Once registered, come back to the app and log in again.
Google Action: https://assistant.google.com/services/a/uid/0000000c22bbd496