The rock paper scissors challenge, you can choose between two modes:
- Real Mode: one hand on your Smartwatch against your hand.
- Virtual Mode: two hands on the Smartwatch, the right is yours and the left is your opponent.
• Autosave of the high score and the settings that you choose.
• Display battery level in real time.
• Vibration effect, enabled by default.
• No internet needed.
• The required permissions (Cluster Storage and Internet) are only used for the payment process.
• You can change the settings by going to the (My Apps) section in the Fitbit app, then select the settings from "Shifumi" app.
• You can disable the vibration, choose between the two modes, or reset the high score.
• In the Real Mode, click on the screen to start, then select the result in the block displayed on the right of the screen (win, draw or lose).
• In the Virtual Mode, you choose one of the three hands displayed at the bottom of the screen, the result in this case is calculated automatically.
• If you win, your level at the top of the screen increases by one and the high score increases if the new level exceeds it.
• If you lose, one of the three hands displayed at the top of the screen is toke off, if all three hands are toke off, you lose the game.
• Note: changing the mode from settings, does not delete the level reached.
" Shifumi " costs $ 1.45 (lifetime purchase) after the one hour trial period has ended.
For any questions, please contact us.
The images used are from Macrovector on freepik.com
Tags: rock, paper, scissors, Shifumi, Chifoumi, Rochambeau, Roshambo, Ro-Sham-Bo, Hi-Fou-Mi, Hi Fu Mi, hand, game, play, puzzle, strategy, difficult, fun, funny, challenge, competition, best, professional, customized, animated, animation, like, real time, battery, best, pro, cool, easy, simple
2022 DesignArt, All rights reserved.