This product requires a one-time payment of $2.75. Or checkout the bundle for a significant saving: https://www.gdcsoft.com/k/F/CadenceFB Payment handled by Kiezelpay.
"Cadence Meter" turns your Fitbit into a cadence meter! It uses your watch's accelerometer to calculate your running cadence and to draw a histogram graph of your entire run alongside a cadence dial to show your current cadence. Records of your last run are stored in settings and you can access a histogram graph of your last run via a link in settings. No data is stored when generating the histogram - everything it uses is in the URL. I do ask you to login when generating graphs so as to avoid robot / spam whilst still allowing you to share the URL if you want others to see it.
To prevent accidental pauses through tapping the screen, tap is disabled when running:
• Press the back button and then tap the screen to pause your run.
• Press the back button twice to end your run.
Use the Fitbit app to configure your display. Then tap the screen to start your run and the app will create a standard exercise record in the same way as the standard Fitbit exercise app.
Configurable features include:
1. Customise the display in settings – display is speed/pace, heartrate and your choice of: Current clock time, Distance run, Run duration, Number of steps, Number of calories burnt.
2. Choose between pace display or speed display.
3. Change the screen layout – choose which field you want to give focus.
🙋 I have included an email link in settings so you can let me know directly about anything you think I need to know about this app or any problems you encounter.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Good reviews are always welcome, bug reports should be sent directly to me - I cannot fix any problems unless you tell me about them! 😊
Part of Workout Tools bundle. Buy the bundle for a significant saving on all my workout tools!