This product requires a one-time payment of $3.24. Or checkout the bundle for a significant saving: https://www.gdcsoft.com/k/F/PaceIntervals Payment handled by Kiezelpay.
"Pace Intervals" provides visual and haptic feedback to help you manage your running intervals and saves your run as a standard Fitbit exercise.
Use the Fitbit app to configure your workout using "Pace Intervals" settings and then do your run. Watch will buzz at each transition and will store a lap so you can review your progress afterwards.
1. Configure workouts with any or all of:
• Three independent sets of repeats / intervals
2. Five ways to complete each element:
• Manual stop by clicking the watch button
• Duration minutes and seconds
• Distance travelled
• Number of steps
• Number of calories burned
3. Lap splits and configurable buzz alerts for each interval transition.
4. Configurable intensity target range for each element - either heart, speed or pace.
5. Full stats review screen.
6. Support for a wide-range of distance units. For example, you might configure your targets for a "Marathon" distance (set pace to 3:30:00 for a three and a half hour marathon) and then change display unit to "kilometre" to see your target pace (around 5:00/km).
Screen shows current stage and stage completion at the top beside interval / set numbers. Speed / pace is next, and heart rate and distance are below that. Bottom of the screen shows whether you are in your target range for the current stage.
🙋 I have included an email link in settings so you can let me know directly about anything you think I need to know about this app or any problems you encounter.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Good reviews are always welcome, bug reports should be sent directly to me - I cannot fix any problems unless you tell me about them! 😊
Part of Workout Tools bundle. Buy the bundle for a significant saving on all my workout tools!