Read, Meditate, Memorise Bible verses from Psalm 42 on your watch.
WATCH VIDEO DEMO
ABOUT MY HOPE
When someone asks you how you are feeling, do not complain and murmur and try to think of something mournful to tell them to gain their sympathy; but grasp them by the hand, saying, "Praise God! God is the Lord, and greatly to be praised! I love Him, because He first loved me." Let your conversation be cheerful and hopeful. Do not talk discouragingly, telling your lack of faith and your sorrows and sufferings, for the devil delights to hear such words. When talking on gloomy subjects, you are glorifying the enemy. Talk faith and hope and courage, thus glorifying God.
- 11 Bible verses from the King James Version Bible that cover the whole chapter of Psalm 42.
- Displays current time and date
- Ability to change the font size for readability
- Heart Rate display
- Active Zone Minutes (AZM)
HOW TO USE:
- Fitbit OS sets a limit to how many apps can be installed in your watch. If this app doesn't install, maybe you have to delete some apps to make space for this app.
- Tap on the bottom left/right to move between different verses.
- Tap on the bottom center to toggle between time, steps, calories, active zone minutes, heart rate, floors, distance display.
- Tap on the 'Aa' button to resize font. (Font will become small after reaching the maximum size).
FREE 1 HOUR TRIAL
HOW TO PURCHASE:
Method 1: To purchase now, visit https://kiezelpay.com/code/?s=45B99D50-74A3-780C-3E13-9377074B11EA&dsu=1662743&p=44891-45297&platform=fitbit
Method 2: After the trial is over, when a code appears on your smart watch device, visit https://kzl.io/code.
TAGS: Psalm 42, God Is Our Hope, Bible Memory Verse
CREDITS: Hope icons created by Freepik - Flaticon (https://www.flaticon.com/free-icons/hope)