Beyond Basal can display your energy use and goal after your basal metabolic rate has been subtracted. This lets you see only the energy associated with your activity; sitting on your bottom no longer counts. It’s now easy to tell if you’ve done enough exercise to reach your Calorie goal.
* can display steps, distance and heart rate
* shows where you should be at the current time of day (blue section of goal bar)
* the last hour’s activity history is shown in a detailed graph
* can display energy in kilojoules (kJ)
* 'Always-On Display' mode (compatible devices only)
* Tap activity icon to change activity type.
* Tap beside energy icon to include/exclude basal energy.
* Tap graph to select 1 or 5 minutes per bar.
More info: http://gondwanasoftware.net.au/bb
Cost: $1 USD + tax.