the Fitbit mobile app
Simple analog watch face, targeted toward Diabetes patients using Spike, Xdrip+, or other CGM apps uploading to NightScout, or reading BG data from your Dexcom account, or others who would simply like daily reminders, such as pill reminders. Same additional functions as "Orbits NS" watch face, but with a simple analog clock:
1) Ability to program up to 10 daily reminders with custom text for each one with configurable snooze times.
2) Interface to Nightscout for displaying Blood glucose information.
3) Configurable high and low glucose alarms with configurable "suppress" times.
4) Configure a maximum amount of change from one blood glucose value to the next, in order to be warned of quickly rising or falling trends.
5) Ability to display a graph of glucose information for the last 24 values (roughly 2 hours).
6) Ability to quiet all communication warnings for a length of time (for swimmers, hot tub, etc.)
7) Ability to quiet all communication warnings for a range of times, such as while sleeping.