Read, Meditate, Memorise Bible verses from Psalm 107 on your watch.
WATCH VIDEO DEMO
ABOUT GIVE THANKS
Cultivate the habit of speaking well of others. Dwell upon the good qualities of those with whom you associate, and see as little as possible of their errors and failings. When tempted to complain of what someone has said or done, praise something in that person's life or character. Cultivate thankfulness. Praise God for His wonderful love in giving Christ to die for us. It never pays to think of our grievances. God calls upon us to think of His mercy and His matchless love, that we may be inspired with praise.
- 43 Bible verses from the King James Version covering the whole chapter of Psalm 107.
- Displays current time and date
- Ability to change the font size for readability
- Heart Rate display
- Active Zone Minutes (AZM)
HOW TO USE:
- Fitbit OS sets a limit to how many apps can be installed in your watch. If this app doesn't install, maybe you have to delete some apps to make space for this app.
- Tap on the bottom left/right to move between different verses.
- Tap on the bottom center to toggle between time, steps, calories, active zone minutes, heart rate, floors, distance display.
- Tap on the 'Aa' button to resize font. (Font will become small after reaching the maximum size).
FREE 1 HOUR TRIAL
HOW TO PURCHASE:
Method 1: To purchase now, visit https://kiezelpay.com/code/?s=45B99D50-74A3-780C-3E13-9377074B11EA&dsu=1662743&p=44891-45330&platform=fitbit
Method 2: After the trial is over, when a code appears on your smart watch device, visit https://kzl.io/code.
TAGS: Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Day, Thankfulness, Give Thanks, Psalm 107, Bible Memory Verse
Thank you icons created by Freepik - Flaticon (https://www.flaticon.com/free-icons/thank-you)