Share heart rate BPM with exercise equipment, such as Peloton and Zwift.
This Fitbit OS app sends heart rate data to a companion Android app. The Android app creates a mock Bluetooth heart rate monitor that can be discovered from stationary bikes, treadmills, and fitness apps.
Download the Android app from the Releases page of the Github repo.
- Use the Android app on the phone paired with the Fitbit watch
- Run the Android app and Fitbit OS app at the same time
- Grant the Android app Location permissions (required for Bluetooth, location is not used)
- Fitness apps on the same phone cannot connect to the mock Bluetooth heart rate monitor
- No iPhone companion app is available (contributions welcome on Github)
- No implied warranty or guarantee of functionality
- Not an official product of Fitbit, Google, Peloton, or Zwift