Second in the "Chrono" series, following "FullChrono". This replaces analog hands with digits for hours, minutes and seconds, each within its own arc. The digits are in 12 or 24-hour mode, depending on user profile preference.
Information (data and progress towards goals) at sides:
Left: steps, date & distance (in miles or km depending on profile settings).
Right: heart rate, battery level and active minutes.
The battery arc changes color depending on the level: red if < 20%, amber 20%-50% & green > 50%.
Always-on Display compatible – requires Versa 2 and FitbitOS 4.1 with AOD enabled.
1. Seconds can be switched off
2. AM/PM shown in 12-hour mode
3. Activity choice for bottom right
4. Show leading zeros in time
5. Activity arcs change to lime green on reaching goal (battery does too for 100%)
Time shown: 10:45:52
If you like this, or any of my other clock faces, you can encourage me to do more by donating via PayPal at: https://www.paypal.me/nevwatch