Visually distinctive clock hands make reading the analog time easier.
See these statistics in the 6 rings:
- Calories Burned - top left
- Steps Taken - top right
- Battery - middle
- Active Time/Heart Rate - middle
- Floors Climbed/Active Time - bottom left
- Distance Traveled - bottom right
To access the Settings page open the Fitbit phone app, tap the watch icon, go to Clock Faces, then click on the gear icon on the right.
In the settings page you can:
- Change the colors of the rings
- Turn on the Heart Rate monitor
Love this free third-party watch face? Consider donating a few dollars to the developer towards keeping his server running ( https://www.paypal.me/terryyuen/1.99usd ).