the Fitbit mobile app
****Full premium version****
Price: 0,99 USD
Use this app to control your LG ThinQ Smart TV with a Fitbit watch.
Step 1: Enable "LG Connect Apps" option from TV Settings --> Network.
Step 2: Configure the TV IP in App Settings (make it static IP on your router for smooth usage). To find and configure the IP on TV, see steps at the end below.
Step 3: Allow one-time connection on TV.
Step 4: Control your TV from the watch.
Step 5: Enjoy!
Step 6: Leave a rating :)
How to find IP address on your TV?
1. Press the Menu button on your remote device and select the Network option.
2. Select System Information.
3. Select Ethernet/Wi-Fi connection.
4. Select Advanced, then select IP address. The existing IP address (e.g., 192.168.x.x) of your TV appears. It will be a private IP address if you are using router to connect to your ISP.
How to configure TV IP in App Settings?
1. Open Fitbit app.
2. Select your Fitbit Device.
3. Goto Gallery and select the "LG TV ThinQ-Premium" app.
4. Click Settings and enter TV IP.
5. Save and reload app on watch.
Please contact me for any suggestion and improvements.