the Fitbit mobile app
Forget to bring a Business Card with you? Always have a Business Card ready on your Fitbit.
The Business Card App uses QR codes to create vCards that are a standardized, fast, easy way to transfer your relevant contact details. iPhone and Android users can scan the Business Card QR code using the phone camera and instantly import your contact details.
There are four separate QR codes
1. Business Card QR code - send your details directly to a customer's phone; give an electronic card
2. LinkedIn QR code - add people at conferences; integrates with the Linkedin built-in scanner
3. Email QR code - give customers your email; launches an email with your details
4. Website QR code - share your website; a URL to your site
The app costs $2 and is available for purchase with paypal and credit card using KPAY
The fields you can add to your Business Card are:
- Company name
- First Name
- Work line
- Work cell
- LinkedIn (works with LinkedIn App)