Train yourself to run at your optimal cadence with Cadence Coach! Running at your optimal cadence can help reduce overstriding and decrease the impact forces on your muscles and bones, minimizing your risk of injury.
• Go for a comfortable run to find your base cadence.
• Set your target 5-10% higher and work towards your final goal incrementally.
• Adjust your target cadence with the buttons on the side or the upper/lower regions of the screen.
• Use the upper button to increase your target cadence and the lower button to decrease.
• Haptic feedback is used to alert you of your performance in relation to your target.
• A Morse Code-like vibration pattern of "Dash" indicates you are running above your target cadence while a pattern of "Dot Dot" indicates you are below.
• There is a built-in 3 steps-per-minute tolerance.
Remember not to increase your cadence too quickly to avoid injury.
Like it? Buy me a coffee!
CashApp: $medleysystem Venmo: @Marcus-Medley Paypal: paypal.me/mdmedley