If you prefer to use a Face Watch instead of an App, please follow the link below:
• 01 saved Photo that you can change as much as you want.
• 04 Heart Rate Graphs (per Seconds, per Minutes, per Hours and per Days).
• Normal Mode (20 to 160 beats/min) and Sport Mode (60 to 200 beats/min).
• 12 types of Statistics (Minimum and Maximum heart rate, steps, steps per hour, calories, calories per hour, distance, distance per hour, active minutes, active minutes per hour, floors and floors per hour).
• The option of keep running on display off (to keep the continuous heart rate recording), enabled by default.
• Auto detection of unit preferences and clock display (12/24).
• Colors change option (Background, Clock, Battery, Heartbeat, Graphs).
• Reset option (Default colors, All Data).
• Vibration effect, enabled by default.
• Display of the time, date and battery level.
• Click on the bottom half of the graph to change the type of graph (Secs, Mins, Hours, Days).
• Click on the top half of the graph to select the Mode (Normal or Sport), or change it from the settings in the Fitbit App.
• Click the Stats button to show statistics, click anywhere to hide them.
• Change the photo from the settings by going to the (My Apps) section in the Fitbit app, then select the settings from "Heart Graph" App.
• Click the Heartbeat Numbers on your Smartwatch to show the Photo, click anywhere to hide it.
" Heart Graph " costs $ 1.45 (lifetime purchase) after the one hour trial period has ended.
For any questions, please contact us.
You may not use this App for medical purposes.
Tags: heartbeat, heart rate, graph, family, photo, background, animated , animation, like , real time, statistic, battery, heart, max, min, steps, distance, floor, calorie, date, clock, colors, best, pro, cool, simple, digital.
2022 DesignArt, All rights reserved.