Supporting both Fitbit Versa and Fitbit Ionic Smart Watches. I don't own a Fitbit Ionic Smart Watch but have been tested on Fitbit OS Simulator and found no issues while testing.
This is the first Clock Face I have ever created. Clock face includes the following:
1. Ability to view steps, distance and calories burned.
2. Ability to see the amount of charge remaining on the battery.
3. Ability to see your heartbeat.
4. Steps, distance, and calories will detect your goal values within the Fitbit app. If the text is green then you have met your goal. Otherwise, the text will display as red text if you haven't met your goal.
5. Option to change battery charge to text or battery icon in the Face Clock settings.
6. Option to change the color of Analog Clock hands in Face Clock settings.