This is The Real McCoy! To be an exercise star trek your way to your goals using these features:
● Gauges for calories/kJ, steps, steps this hour, heart rate, distance and active zone minutes.
● Gauges normally indicate your daily goal in green on the axis. Beside the axis, a green bar shows what you should have achieved by now: your ‘on-track’ figure.
● You can swap the meaning of the axis and bar by touching the top of the watch screen. When the axis is in ‘on-track’ mode, the pointer changes to a sideways T.
● The heart rate gauge uses your cardio zone as both goal and on-track. The lower yellow area is fat-burn; the upper yellow area is peak.
● Touch the bottom of the watch screen to cycle the info line between units, value and percent of goal or track.
● The upper light indicates your heart zone: slow blink is fat-burn, fast blink is cardio, steady is peak.
● The middle light flashes at your heart rate.
● 'Always-On Display' mode on Versa 2/3, Sense.
Cost: $1 USD + tax.