Anti-stress training app for bootcamps or running with a duration of 1 hour.
This training app does not show your heart rate or other stuff, but only a colorful kettlebell, always the same image. Only after 40 minutes of training (you are more than half way) does it briefly show the time and the distance covered, for 4 minutes.
After 4 minutes it turns black again and then after 50 minutes it stays on so that I can read the number of kilometers and the current time. The training is almost over anyway and seeing your stats at the end of the training gives pleasure (anti-stress).
- Colorful Kettlebell 'screen saver'. Still a unique gadget-like feature.
- Display always stays on. So no hassle with pressing buttons during training to read the display.
- Letters are extra large so you don't have to put on your reading glasses.
- Training is officially logged in Fitbit's cloud so that you can check everything later after the workout.
- You have to press the button twice to close the app. This prevents you from accidentally closing the app while doing exercises.
- Works on Versa and Sense.