Track your blood oxygen saturation and keep your key health and fitness metrics on one clock face. You’ll need the latest version of the Fitbit OS for your watch to install the clock face.
By selecting this clock face, you authorize Fitbit to use your heart rate, sleep, SpO2, and other data to show you metrics like your blood oxygen saturation levels. You can always uninstall the clock face, or delete your health metrics data or your account at any time. The SpO2 Clock Face requires more frequent charging.
Tap on the screen to cycle through all your metrics. What you’ll see:
- Blood oxygen saturation (SpO2): Shows the average value from your most recent sleep session and the highest and lowest values we recorded. Fitbit SpO2 does not measure or display SpO2 values lower than 80%. Any measurement that is lower than 80% will be displayed as “<80%”. This feature is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition and should not be relied on for any medical purposes. It is intended to provide information that can help you manage your well-being.
- Active Zone Minutes: Track your daily AZM and goal. You can change your goal in the Fitbit app
- Heart Rate and current Zone (fat burn, cardio, peak)
- Current daily step count and step goal
- Current daily floor count and goal
For more information about this clock face, please refer to our manual: https://help.fitbit.com/manuals/manual_spo2_en_US.pdf